CX Content Architect, Innovation Leader (Creative Director)
Studies in Advertising, marketing or communication with a focus on creativity.
Portfolio with your main digital projects.
+4 years of experience in similar role.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Strong project, staff, agency management skills, as well as demonstrated ability to work successfully with cross- functional teams.
Project management skills to manage content schedules and deadlines.
Understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, internet marketing and social media
Confident and personable with proven experience in developing creative concepts.
Experience collaborating on projects both internally and with outside agencies.
Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.
Able to research topics and assimilate sometimes complicated information.
Passion for communication and creativity, with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and grammar skills.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
The Creative Director, motivates and mentor the CX Creativity practice, compose by designers and copywriters. The Creative Director takes ensures it’s team is accomplishing business objectives in every delivery.
- Motivate, mentor and lead the Content Excellence team
- Lead all the projects form the brie to it execution
- Ensure all communications have compelling and enticing content.
- Ensure the brand voice is strongly represented in all content to cement and build on the brands’ reputation.
- Optimize the content to reach the widest audience.
- Oversee the day to day publishing operations.
- Lead on email marketing; building, targeting and scheduling emails for maximum impact, signing of content and giving input into the strategy.
- Take an active role in calendar planning sessions.
- Report on team activity in key areas.
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest and develop plans to capitalize.
- Lead and guide with worldwide best practices benchmarks and cases.
- Enhance internal creativity and empower and train his team.
- Communicate with colleagues from other disciplines the concept, ideas and creative approaches.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com